KIJO is a vibrant digital agency, which has experienced a period of growth and expansion. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for all things web development. A genuine passion for writing high quality code is a necessity.
KIJO require a full stack developer who has a good understanding of 3D and AR technologies to work on a new version of a 3D product builder and a native augmented reality app. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience with the technologies listed and will have developed 3D apps previously.
£36k per annum
- React native
- AR – Augmented reality
- High attention to detail
- Able to stick to deadlines
- A keen eye for visuals – the candidate is working with 3D technologies so needs to appreciate the visual aspect of development
Fully Remote Working Team
- 36 days average last 3 years
- We offer an industry leading holiday entitlement which is 22 days + bank holidays + Christmas + birthday off (this has averaged to 36 days total over the past 3 years regardless of service length).
- Flexible working hours – we are flexible in that people can arrive and leave in between the hours below. We expect our team members to be judged on the quality of their work.
- Minimum of 7.5 hours per day however this can be averaged across a week.
- Arrive between: 8am – 9.30am flexible
- Leave between: 4.30pm – 6pm flexible
Company pension scheme
- All team members are enrolled in KIJO’s company pension scheme.
- KIJO matches your contribution up to 3% of your salary every month.
Discretionary bonus scheme
- £100 a month bonus to months Most Valuable Player – MVP.
- Discretionary bonus based on annual revenue targets.
- Employee share scheme whereby senior team members or long term employees can have shares in KIJO as a company. This becomes possible after 2+ years service.
- All KIJO team members get access to an online GP service via ClickGP.
- Free eye tests for all team members.
- Discounted gym membership at 1600+ gyms via GymPass.
Personal and professional growth opportunities
- KIJO’s vision and organisation chart makes roles of team leader and director available to internal team members.
- Our focus is to promote and hire from within KIJO where it makes sense to do so.
- We encourage personal and progressional growth to help shape the direction of KIJO as an agency.
The KIJO College
- Fully paid in work training hours – 1 working day per month
- Regular training workshops to help improve skills across the company
- 12 month training plans
Team Events & Kulture
- We have quarterly (4x annual) events for the team which has covered a broad range of team activities.
- No dress code.
- Product launches – we like to celebrate success and hard work as a team so we have regular activities to celebrate product launches.
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff, and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. As KIJO grows, the right candidate will be given the chance to progress within the agency, and gain recognition for their high standards and hard work.